Evil Genius Game

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lonewolf, May 18, 2006.

  1. lonewolf

    lonewolf

    Joined:
    May 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Ireland
    I have a medion Computer that is two years old and most games run on it without any problems apart from the game 'Undying' which sometimes crashes after an hour of play, but The Sims did not work at all.

    The game 'Evil Genius' keeps restarting the computer as soon as it starts trying to load.
    The error that comes up is

    BCCode: 100000d1 BCP1: 00000000 BCP2: 00000002
    BCP3: 00000000 BCP4: EE49A270 OSVer:5_1_2600
    SP: 2_0 Product: 768_1

    Error Report Contents
    C:\DOCUME~1CHARLE~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WER94bd.dir00\Mini051506-01.dmp

    C:\DOCUME~1\CHARLE~1\LOCALS~1\TEMPS\WER94bd.dir00\sysdata.xml

    Would it be better to just delete the temp folders and then to try running Evil Genius?

    I would be grateful for any help.

    Signed Lonewolf

    lonewolf, May 18, 2006

  2. lonewolf

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I dont know what game evil genius is, But i am guessing it creates those temp files on purpose. UNLESS your talking about installing the game on the other hand, in which case delete them and try to re install.

    Otherwise, ether contact Evil Genius's maker, or Contact ur computer manufacture.

    unholy, May 19, 2006

  3. lonewolf

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Go to the game website and look for news concerning a patch. If there are user forums for the game, search in there for other gamers having the same problems.

    bigal, May 19, 2006