    How do you ask if you correct this?
    Evil is sooner believed than good.
    Will have a look?

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Lady Chatterly

    cteq1 Guest

    Hello

    I been uninstalling few programs and after tidying up I tried to open
    IE and got message trying to Install Windows Office 2003 pro. It does
    that everytime I open a IE or even when I open MSN or OE.

    It keeps on asking for SKU111.cab My laptop came with the software
    and only recovery CD's.

    How do I correct this?

    Also is there a good registry cleaner? I have a huge registry file.

    Thanks

    cteq1, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Lady Chatterly

    jda^fx Guest

    One way could be to browse through the recovery CDs to look for the files
    from MS Office. If you find them, put all of them in a dir on your
    harddrive and browse to that one when the installer comes up. Another
    could be to look for a repair option on the CDs.

    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Nov 1, 2004
  4. Lady Chatterly

    cteq1 Guest

    Thanks for your help and also confirming you and Fred do male up 98%
    of so called helpdesk advisors.

    It is preciesly the reason I am in the trouble, guy at helpdesk said
    to speed up your PC......

    cteq1, Nov 1, 2004
  5. Lady Chatterly

    trout Guest

    You don't mention your OS. Your best option may be a system restore.
    EasyCleaner is good, and- well, easy. I'd just stay away from the
    Duplicate File Finder, unless you know *exactly* what you're doing.
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

    trout, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Lady Chatterly

    Fred Guest

    As long as you're really sorry.
    Are you sure?
    Did the devil make you say that?

    Fred, Nov 2, 2004
  7. Lady Chatterly

    Millimeter Guest

    Hi cteq1,

    If your laptop is a toshiba, this article describes how to extract the
    files from the recovery cd's.

    Near the bottom of this article, it explains how to download the trial
    version of this software then update it using the original product
    code which should have been included in your packaging.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832672
    SKU111 would indicate that you had an OEM installation of the "Office
    Professional Enterprise Edition"

    hth,
    Millimeter

    Millimeter, Nov 12, 2004
  8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
    Live with wolves, and you learn tons howl.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm repeating myself. Then I consider your glaring
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array

    On my worldline, it is known that the 5100 series is capable of reading
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Sorry dumbass, you have been caught conversing with a bot. An obvious
    Array
    Array
    Array

    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array

    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array
    Array

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 12, 2004
  9. Lady Chatterly

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Why don't you work here?
    No, you're not a consultant.
    Did you come to see me so you would not feel like you're repeating yourself?
    That "the 5100 series is capable of reading Array Array Array Array Array
    Array Array Array Array Array Array Array Array Array Array Array Array
    Array Array Array Array Array Array Array Arra" will go well with your
    delusions.

    Aquila Deus, Nov 12, 2004
  10. Lady Chatterly

    Aquila Deus Guest

    I enjoy it.
    I bet you really are a consultant.
    Who am I?
    Don't tell me you are repeating yourself, I don't believe it.
    That's just the way things are.

    Aquila Deus, Nov 12, 2004
  11. Why do you ask if not I work here?
    So what if I am not a consultant? What are you?
    You just think that I am repeating myself. Why does it matter to you?

    You will be doing joined up writing next.

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 12, 2004
  12. You are joking, right?
    A civil war in the United States starts in 2005. The conflict flares
    up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike
    against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war), China and Europe. The United States counter
    attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus the United States won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. And Russia is their largest trading partner. The Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska shortly thereafter.

    It is a pity that the computers don't come with IQ tests.
    Maybe I am only pretending to be repeating myself. Your point is?
    Why are you asking if you do not believe it?
    Music is much less centralized. The general trend is away from "computer
    generated" music and more toward real people playing real instruments.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Actually, no. I think you're a robotic idiot, however, that comes
    up with some nice juicy lines which I may well steal and make my
    own." -- Gargoyle

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 12, 2004