    can't figure out how to make it right side up again. Anyone know. this is
    an HP with windows ME.
    Thanks

    Linda, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Linda

    ~Joanne420~ Guest

    Hey Linda, That sounds like something that I did once. I just had to take
    the mouse, point onto the task bar that is in the wrong place and drag it
    back to it's original location. I may be wrong, I often am! Lol :)

    ~Joanne420~, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Linda

    ICee Guest

    What video card? Some have the ability to rotate the display. Right
    click on the desktop, choose Properties, Settings, Advanced, and see if
    there's a selection for rotating the display.

    ICee, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Linda

    Freddy Guest

    Has everything really gone sideways - or has task bar gone to one side?

    Freddy, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Linda

    ICee Guest

    "Now everything is sideways." Yep, sounds like everything. Don't see
    any reference to the task bar.

    ICee, Sep 28, 2004
  6.
    Pomatomidae Paupercula Protomycicum, Sep 28, 2004
  7. Linda

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Did that once with my NVidia - only it went totally upside down. Made the
    mouse really hard to handle <g>

    Toolman Tim, Sep 28, 2004
  8. Linda

    JD Guest

    Why don't you just use System Restore.

    JD

    JD, Sep 28, 2004
  9. Linda

    Dan Evans Guest

    NVidia cards let you do this, to change screeen orientation on mine:

    Start > Settings > Control Panel > Display

    Click the "settings" tab
    Click the "advanced" button
    Click the "<%VGA card name%> tab (top right)
    Choose NVRotate
    Click the "rotate" buttons as required.

    May need a restart.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Sep 28, 2004
  10. Linda

    Linda Guest

    Dan, that solved my problem. First I went upside down, but figured out how
    many turns to make after that. Thanks for your help!

    Linda, Sep 28, 2004
  11. Linda

    Parko Guest

    Could be good if you live on the side of a hill...

    Parko, Sep 28, 2004
  12. Linda

    Dan Evans Guest

    No problem

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Sep 28, 2004
  13. Dan's message never made it to the freeserve news server.

    Makes following a thread darned difficult (unintentional pun).

    ND

    Norbert Dentressangle, Sep 28, 2004