    Help will be appreciated!!
    Thank you.

    Also if I posted on wrong forum please move it.

    xtasy8, Oct 14, 2006

  2. xtasy8

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Step 1: Save all your data to a seperate drive or device
    Step 2: Whip out ur Win XP Cd
    Step 3: Format
    Step 4: Install Windows Again

    Thats about the easiest way to fix it :p

    unholy, Oct 15, 2006

  3. xtasy8

    xtasy8

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah... I am thinking of reformatting this weekend too. Guess I'll do it tomorrow. This problem is so disturbing.

    xtasy8, Oct 15, 2006
  4. xtasy8

    JimmyD

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2006
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    Try re-registering all the explorer DLL files.

    http://www.mcse.ms/archive54-2004-7-907167.html

    Use notepad to create a file called IEREG.BAT.

    Copy and paste the text below into the file.
    Save the file to the Windows\System32 folder and run it
    Click - START > RUN > IEREG.BAT

    =============================
    -
    regsvr32 comcat.dll /s
    regsvr32 shdoc401.dll /s
    regsvr32 shdoc401.dll /i /s
    regsvr32 asctrls.ocx /s
    regsvr32 oleaut32.dll /s
    regsvr32 shdocvw.dll /I /s
    regsvr32 shdocvw.dll /s
    regsvr32 browseui.dll /s
    regsvr32 browseui.dll /I /s
    regsvr32 msrating.dll /s
    regsvr32 mlang.dll /s
    regsvr32 hlink.dll /s
    regsvr32 mshtmled.dll /s
    regsvr32 urlmon.dll /s
    regsvr32 plugin.ocx /s
    regsvr32 sendmail.dll /s
    regsvr32 scrobj.dll /s
    regsvr32 mmefxe.ocx /s
    regsvr32 corpol.dll /s
    regsvr32 jscript.dll /s
    regsvr32 msxml.dll /s
    regsvr32 imgutil.dll /s
    regsvr32 thumbvw.dll /s
    regsvr32 cryptext.dll /s
    regsvr32 rsabase.dll /s
    regsvr32 inseng.dll /s
    regsvr32 iesetup.dll /i /s
    regsvr32 cryptdlg.dll /s
    regsvr32 actxprxy.dll /s
    regsvr32 dispex.dll /s
    regsvr32 occache.dll /s
    regsvr32 occache.dll /i /s
    regsvr32 iepeers.dll /s
    regsvr32 urlmon.dll /i /s
    regsvr32 cdfview.dll /s
    regsvr32 webcheck.dll /s
    regsvr32 mobsync.dll /s
    regsvr32 pngfilt.dll /s
    regsvr32 licmgr10.dll /s
    regsvr32 icmfilter.dll /s
    regsvr32 hhctrl.ocx /s
    regsvr32 inetcfg.dll /s
    regsvr32 tdc.ocx /s
    regsvr32 MSR2C.DLL /s
    regsvr32 msident.dll /s
    regsvr32 msieftp.dll /s
    regsvr32 xmsconf.ocx /s
    regsvr32 ils.dll /s
    regsvr32 msoeacct.dll /s
    regsvr32 inetcomm.dll /s
    regsvr32 msdxm.ocx /s
    regsvr32 dxmasf.dll /s
    regsvr32 l3codecx.ax /s
    regsvr32 acelpdec.ax /s
    regsvr32 mpg4ds32.ax /s
    regsvr32 voxmsdec.ax /s
    regsvr32 danim.dll /s
    regsvr32 Daxctle.ocx /s
    regsvr32 lmrt.dll /s
    regsvr32 datime.dll /s
    regsvr32 dxtrans.dll /s
    regsvr32 dxtmsft.dll /s
    regsvr32 WEBPOST.DLL /s
    regsvr32 WPWIZDLL.DLL /s
    regsvr32 POSTWPP.DLL /s
    regsvr32 CRSWPP.DLL /s
    regsvr32 FTPWPP.DLL /s
    regsvr32 FPWPP.DLL /s
    regsvr32 wshom.ocx /s
    regsvr32 wshext.dll /s
    regsvr32 vbscript.dll /s
    regsvr32 scrrun.dll mstinit.exe /setup /s
    regsvr32 msnsspc.dll /SspcCreateSspiReg /s
    regsvr32 msapsspc.dll /SspcCreateSspiReg /s
    exit

    JimmyD, Oct 15, 2006
  5. xtasy8

    xtasy8

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I tried that Jimmy but the problem still occuring. After about 15 minutes of finding a solution to this and restarting for about 7 times just ended up the same. So I finally decided to reformat last night and now the problem is gone. Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate your time.

    xtasy8, Oct 17, 2006