    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I've seen the crab and I don't like it :? Seems a little pointless to me but if people want one they can have one. If you already have good airflow in your case you shouldn't need it.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Tuniq have there new VGA cooler coming out very soonz, i get to help name it :D i would if they will let me post a picture of the forums to see what u all think it should be called and how well it looks like its going to do :D

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005