  1. Mike C.

    Mike C. Guest

    Who cares?

    Mike C., Feb 27, 2004

  2. Mike C.

    Chess Player Guest

    Dude! That really sux

    Chess Player, Feb 27, 2004

  3. No, but I did have my car broken into, with all of my favorite CD's in it
    stolen. It Freaking sucks man. Having to go back and replace all those
    CDs was really not something I could do at the time, and I had to build up
    slowly. Man it sucked. And what was worse was that I still had all the
    cases, so I would still look at them and go "man, I used to be able to
    listen to this whenever I wanted". I feel your pain bro. Wish I could
    help. I'm sure you can't replace a lot of those, if they are on vinyl.

    Adam Childers, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Mike C.

    Rhett Guest

    How 'bout telling us the rest of the story-- like what you did to her that
    made her so mad;-)

    Rhett

    Rhett, Feb 27, 2004
  5. Mike C.

    The EH Man Guest

    Years ago someone broke into my car and stole all my cassettes. A few
    days later I found them out in my yard. Guess they didn't care for my
    taste in music!

    Ron Neely II
    The EH Man
    Electro-Harmonix info and schematics at:
    http://electroharmonix.ronsound.com
    theehmanSPAM B

    Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, '227,
    any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
    is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
    E-mailing said address denotes acceptance of these terms.

    The EH Man, Feb 27, 2004

  6. That's the downside of bringing
    home hookers, so I hear. Maybe you
    should try dating real women or at
    least go back to your inflatable ones.

    Mitchell Holman, Feb 27, 2004
  7. Mike C.

    Prospector Guest

    Prolly all you had that was round and hard.

    Prospector, Feb 27, 2004
  8. Mike C.

    Nitro Guest

    I do. Shoot that bitch, or...find a way to proove she comitted a
    crime, and get everything back -- in the long run. Any pics? Did she
    pawn it? Find proof and nail her.

    Nitro, Feb 28, 2004
  9. Mike C.

    Jack Pagel Guest

    Been there, 1980, She stole all my 45's, and a TV set that didn't work.
    (I thought that was nuts}

    Jack Pagel, Feb 28, 2004
  10. Mike C.

    Paul H. Guest

    Maybe it's 'cause your so-called manhood fits through that little hole in
    the center of each disk. Or maybe it's because you cross-post.

    Paul H., Feb 29, 2004
  11. Mike C.

    Frank ess Guest

    Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.

    Nothing personal. You've been obliterated by the
    Delete-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.

    Sorry.

    Frank ess, Feb 29, 2004
  12. Mike C.

    Paul H. Guest

    ....and you've been flagged by a guy who collects authentic usenet-moron
    utterances, Robo-dork. Clunk.

    Paul H., Feb 29, 2004
  13. Sounds like the song by Eugene Chadbourne: "Used Record Store".

    Steve Edwards, Feb 29, 2004