    Event ID: 4609
    Date: 8/29/2005
    Time: 11:21:21 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: KRAFTWERK
    The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
    processing. HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of
    d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please
    contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

    -------------------------------

    Any clue?

    There isn't even a "qxp_slp" directory on my D drive!

    Ted Jones, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Ted Jones

    old jon Guest

    "Ted Jones" <-labs.net> wrote in message
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: EventSystem
    > Event Category: (50)
    > Event ID: 4609
    > Date: 8/29/2005
    > Time: 11:21:21 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: KRAFTWERK
    > The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
    > processing. HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of
    > d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please
    > contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

    > Any clue?
    >
    > There isn't even a "qxp_slp" directory on my D drive

    Google for qxp_slp there`s a few forums to read.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Aug 29, 2005