Event ID 1030 after 1065 error

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2xhdmVr?=, Dec 15, 2005.

  1. Hello

    W2k3 domain, 2 comps. On both comps I can't execute gpresult command
    (unknown username or bad password). I EV are several doubled events. First:

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Userenv
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1065
    Windows cannot perform filter check for Group Policy object
    CN={XXXXX},CN=Policies,CN=System,DC=XXX,DC=co,DC=XX Group Policy processing
    aborted.

    and second
    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Userenv
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1030
    Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects. Check the event
    log for possible messages previously logged by the policy engine that
    describes the reason for this.

    Can you help me pls?
    Tahnk you

    =?Utf-8?B?U2xhdmVr?=, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Sorry, bad insertion. I read Windows Networking :)
    Slavek

    =?Utf-8?B?U2xhdmVr?=, Dec 15, 2005