    Regards,
    Mac
    onlineprogrammer.org

    Mac, Oct 29, 2003

  2. "Mac" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to obtain the "MCAD/MCSD Self Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .Net Core
    > Requirments" kit but U.S companies do not send the package to our country.
    >
    > Anyone aware of a european company selling this kit online?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Mac
    > onlineprogrammer.org

    Try half.com or ebay... Or maybe Amazon.com auctions. I've purchased
    tens of books thorugh half.com and Amazon auctions, and have had great
    experiences with them.

    Just be careful of shipping with auctioners b/c they tend to
    overcharge on shipping and "handling" at times, I suppose even more so
    with overseas.

    Kael

    Kael V. Dowdy, Oct 30, 2003