Eudora won't load past the initial Eudora screen. It hangs there

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by C. B., Jul 6, 2005.

  1. C. B.

    C. B. Guest

    I deleted a lot of programs using the Add-Remove feature in the
    control panel I must have freed up about a GIG of space.

    The computer seems to be working much better than before. It loads
    faster, and runs quieter.

    However Eudora 6,2 will no longer execute. It freezes at the Blue
    Eudora screen

    that says:\

    Eudora
    version 6.2

    It is Gray underneath that

    Apparently I accidentally deleted something that belongs to the XP
    Professional operating system that causes that program to load.

    Anyone have a clue as to what that might be?

    The restore feature doesn't work well on my computer.

    Applebees allows White Nationalists to terrorize African Americans,
    their friends and families, and they refuse to pay damages to make
    amends for the physical and psychological destruction that this home
    grown terrorism causes in their restaurants.

    From A wise non-biased Ultra Conservative Black Republican who hasn't lost his mind and
    his ability to reason and think clearly about what is right for
    America, and what is wrong.

    White Supremacy is a Polar Bear from Hell
    That eats away at African Americans intestines
    Every waking moment of their lives
    To remind them that the big lie about their being inferior to "whites"
    Is accepted as Gospel truth by MOST of the Hellhound
    white society that is destroying them.

    Clyde

    http://eanli8ea9.cjb.net/

    http://www.telebay.com/7777

    C. B., Jul 6, 2005

  2. C. B.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jul 7, 2005

  3. C. B.

    C. B. Guest

    Ok I reinstalled it on the "D" drive instead of the "C" and it is
    working just fine.

    I will try reinstalling it on the "C" drive. That is where all of my
    email are If I could figure out how to transfer them from the "C"
    drive to the "d" drive I would be willing to do that.

    Maybe just moving the mailboxes from the "C" drive to the "D" drive
    will do it.

    I Let you know if it works.

    Applebees allows White Nationalists to terrorize African Americans,
    their friends and families, and they refuse to pay damages to make
    amends for the physical and psychological destruction that this home
    grown terrorism causes in their restaurants.

    From A wise non-biased Ultra Conservative Black Republican who hasn't lost his mind and

    C. B., Jul 7, 2005
  4. C. B.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jul 7, 2005
  5. C. B.

    C. B. Guest

    I deleted everything but the mailboxes and the TOC files then
    reinstalled it on "C"

    Is still locked up?

    I also removed the program on the "D" Drive that was working until I
    copied all of the information on the "C" to it. Now It won't work
    anymore either.

    ..

    So I'm going to reinstall now and hope it works.On Thu, 07 Jul 2005

    Applebees allows White Nationalists to terrorize African Americans,
    their friends and families, and they refuse to pay damages to make
    amends for the physical and psychological destruction that this home
    grown terrorism causes in their restaurants.

    From A wise non-biased Ultra Conservative Black Republican who hasn't lost his mind and

    C. B., Jul 7, 2005
  6. C. B.

    pcbutts1 Guest