Eudora --> Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Darren Hubbard, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. Hi All,

    I'd really like to migrate to TB1.0 and I am having many many
    problems!

    Basically, if I try to import the Eudora mbox's "as is", I get the
    very well documented problems with HTML tagging.

    If I pre-process the mbox files with either Emailchemy or the
    eudora2mbox Python script, the HTML tagging problems are resolved, but
    TB then splits some of my messages in bizarre places!

    HELP! This is driving me nuts!

    TIA,

    Darren

    ***