    Just wondering if anyone has used the junk filters in Eudora 6 and if
    they are any good??

    Thanks

    Jim PKP, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Jim PKP

    why? Guest

    Could try asking in the group(s)

    comp.mail.eudora
    comp.mail.eudora.mac
    comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

    Archive
    <http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...8&newwindow=1&safe=off&group=comp.mail.eudora>

    Searched English messages for
    junk filters 6.0
    group:comp.mail.eudora.*
    in comp.mail.eudora.*

    Results 1 - 10 of about 147. Search took 0.81 seconds.

    Me

    why?, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Jim PKP

    Chris Bee Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:39:32 +0000,"Jim PKP" posted ...
    My email addresses that attract the most spam I first check with
    MailWasher. But spam that arrives at other addresses and checked by
    Eudora is usually caught quite well and Eudora learns as it goes. For
    example if Eudora mistakenly marks something incorrectly as junk or
    misses some junk email, you just right click on the email with the mouse
    and select either Junk or Not Junk and Eudora will move the email to the
    correct mail box and won't make the same mistake again.

    Chris Bee, Dec 27, 2003