Eudora 6.2.3 goes to the square Blue and Gray screen showing the name and version then it freezes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Breckinridge, Jul 23, 2005.

  1. It freezes on the "C" drive, but the copy on the "D" drive works?

    What to do?

    John Breckinridge, Jul 23, 2005

  2. John Breckinridge

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You could start by putting the question in the message rather than the
    subject.

    See, subject line: interest grabber...or introduction...or topic...or
    "subject"

    then, message: description of problem, symptoms, system used, software
    version, conflicts, error messages, what does work vs. what doesn't work,
    etc.

    Got it?

    Now, back to school with you for a good lesson on mathmatics or such.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Why do you have Eudora installed on both C: and D: drives?
    I'm sure your registry is not your friend.

    cyberwasteland, Jul 23, 2005