    the same stack?

    Thanks,
    AP

    Adam Przestroga, Nov 22, 2009

  2. "Adam Przestroga" <> wrote in message
    In other words, do the physical links need to originate
    > and terminate on a physical switch or can be on two different 3750s in the
    > same stack?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > AP

    Hi Adam,

    Sure, you can do this since ports of the stack members are actually ports of
    one common virtual switch or stack. Etherchanell treats these ports as the
    ports of one "big":) switch. I've done this couple of times while working on
    my projects and it works like a charm;)

    Igor Mamuzic aka Pseto, Nov 23, 2009