    Netwextrem GE NICs (in my case onboard in Dell 6850 Server) running ?

    I cant find any teaming/trunk driver from broadcom

    Andreas

    Andreas Eckert, May 15, 2005

  2. Andreas-

    You can set this up with the Broadcom utility. Download the latest
    drivers from support.dell.com. The key is doing a custom setup when you
    run teh Broadcom driver setup adn ticking all the options. The utility
    that runs in teh tray has the options for this.

    Thanks,
    Brian Desmond

    Brian Desmond, May 16, 2005

  3. Thx brian, i will test this tomorrow, today is a bank holiday in germany

    Andreas

    Andreas Eckert, May 16, 2005