    It starts and immediately switches off every time.
    (The thing with a flying bit of paper).

    Is it just me, or is eternal-september having problems? I got the aioe list.

    geopelia, Feb 16, 2013

  2. geopelia

    EMB Guest

    Eternal-September needs your username and password entered into the
    newsreader software before it will download the list of groups.

    As always, details of operating system, newsreader software (with
    version numbers) will be needed to offer any specific help.

    EMB, Feb 16, 2013

  3. geopelia

    bugalugs Guest

    You might have to register on the other computer

    http://www.eternal-september.org/RegisterNewsAccount.php?language=en

    bugalugs, Feb 16, 2013
  4. geopelia

    Dave Doe Guest

    You haven't mentioned what program you use (again), but assuming Outlook
    Express - you'll need, clearly, to setup the account again on the new
    computer, as it has no knowlege of your old account.

    So.... server: news.eternal-september.org - and put in your logon
    credentials for your eternal september account.

    Dave Doe, Feb 17, 2013
  5. geopelia

    Donchano Guest

    Donchano, Feb 17, 2013
  6. Frank Williams, Feb 17, 2013
  7. geopelia

    EMB Guest

    If Geo's 'Computer Man' has furnished her with a 'new computer' and it
    is running Outlook Express 6.0 then he needs euthanising.

    EMB, Feb 17, 2013
  8. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    geopelia, Feb 17, 2013
  9. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thank you.
    The computer man did that today.

    geopelia, Feb 17, 2013
  10. geopelia

    Dave Doe Guest

    On the old computer?, new computer?, the neighbours? - the only thing
    one can assume from the header info is that it's the computer used to
    make that post.

    Dave Doe, Feb 17, 2013