    When I create a new 4th account, how do I set it up it so that a PW is
    required at login for just this one account ?

    Herb

    Herb, Jan 15, 2005

  2. There is no password protection for profiles in FF. You have two options:

    1) Use the user account protection built into newer Windows OS's. Each
    user will have to log in to get to there account, thence to the FF
    profile on that account.

    2) Use the Master Password in FF. Anyone who can log on to the computer
    will be able to log on to the profile, but none of the saved passwords
    will work unless the Master Password is given., giving protection to
    bank web sites, etc.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 15, 2005