    Can anybody help me out?

    Regards
    Saket

    Saket Badola, Apr 4, 2004

  2. For ftp, make sure that "ip ftp username" and "ip ftp password" are in the
    config.

    For TFTP, make sure the file already exists and has write permission.

    The nature of the path vary by TFTP server, but it is generally relative to
    the set TFTP root directory. (What TFTP server)

    Make sure the TFTP server has write permissions (SolarWinds has a checkbox
    for that) and that the file has world-write permissions (Unix).

    Also, the whole dialog of the failure may be hellpful. Make sure you are
    copying from the right source location. Also be sure that TFTP or FTP
    serevr don't have IP address restrictions.

    Phillip Remaker, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Saket Badola

    Saket Badola Guest

    I have tried "ip ftp username" and "ip ftp password".
    But result is the same.

    Saket Badola, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Saket Badola

    Saket Badola, Apr 5, 2004