Error messages: "Parser Message - Value Creation Failed at line 422"; "X:\ is not accessible. Insuff

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bshachter, Nov 13, 2007.

  1. bshachter

    bshachter Guest

    I have been getting this error message "Parser Message - Value
    Creation Failed at line 422" when reviving the computer from 'sleep'
    or 'hibernation'.

    I am running XP Pro SP2 on a P4 1.7g machine w/ 1g mem

    I have run several virus and spyware checks and nothing comes back as
    the problem.

    I did an online search and the symptoms described indicated that I was
    infected by the BLAZEFIND Virus, but it was not found by my antivirus
    (TrendMicro 2007) nor were there any indications that is was a running
    process listen in the task manager or any of the indicated entries
    listed in the registry.

    Additionally I have been getting the error message "X:\ is not
    accessible. Insufficient system resources exist to complete the
    requested service." when trying to access a network drive, although
    there is plenty (>400m) physical memory available.

    I believe that the two situations are related. I also have some
    difficulties in restarting the machine (windows seems to hang before
    going into the shutdown process) as well.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    bshachter, Nov 13, 2007

  2. bshachter

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Nov 13, 2007

  3. bshachter

    John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Results 1 - 10 of about 5,930 for Parser Message: Value creation Failed
    at Line 422. (0.43 seconds)

    John Holmes, Nov 13, 2007
  4. bshachter

    bshachter Guest

    All of the values that are in my registry are exactly the way the
    article referred to, ie. (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,)
    There was no evidence that I ever had the BLAZEFIND or wsaupdater.exe

    I am still stumped...

    bshachter, Nov 13, 2007
  5. bshachter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Oh, good. A googlegrouper GGer having a conversation with a top poster.

    Well, anyway, here are some suggestions:

    The way you create a subject for a new topic can best be done by
    creating the message body first, made of complete sentences and
    providing sufficient background or support to aid the respondents in
    replying. Generally the question itself does not comprise the Subject
    because the question needs to be in the body. The subject should be
    brief and 'descriptive' of the body content, but it does not need to be
    a complete sentence.

    Your body and its question were well created. Your subject was way way
    too long.

    pcbutts1 is (always) top posting instead of trimming and
    contextualizing. Don't follow his example.
    http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/nquote.shtml Q1: What is "quoting" in
    newsgroup postings? - Q2: How should I use the quoted text and arrange
    it with my own text?

    When you replied to pcbutts1 at least you didn't top post, but you also
    didn't trim or contexualize as described at the link above.

    The GG interface is an awkward way to read and post to usenet groups and
    it has many disadvantages including the fact that many readers filter
    out all GGers. It would be better to use GG for archive searching and
    reading/posting to googlespecific groups and to nntp read and post to
    usenet grups.

    http://news.aioe.org/ nntp.aioe.org - access ports 119 or 80
    http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique9 How to configure the
    most common newsreaders -- Win: Tbird Moz Opera Gravity XNews

    Mike Easter, Nov 13, 2007
  6. bshachter

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I top post because I want to top post, it is not illegal. Your rant about it
    is not going to save the world or Usenet. Where do you get off trying to
    force your ways and opinion onto other people?. My top posting works just
    fine to me and that's all that matters. Does your kill file work? I suggest
    you use it.

    pcbutts1, Nov 13, 2007
  7. bshachter

    Leythos Guest

    And it's another example of your ethics - you only care about yourself,
    your needs, and don't believe in following standards or norms. It's all
    about you and nothing other than you matters.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Nov 13, 2007