    file:c:\windows\system32\settings.sfm.Does anybody know how to solve this?
    Thank's in advance
    al

    al, Sep 21, 2003

  2. al

    Boomer Guest

    al said:
    Hi

    What do you have running in the background when you defrag?

    Boomer, Sep 21, 2003

  3. al

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 21, 2003
  4. al

    al Guest

    Hi boomer the link that ya provided don't take me anywhere.
    al

    al, Sep 21, 2003
  5. al

    Boomer Guest

    al said:
    How odd. I tried both, just now, and they work fine from here.
    Try the shorter one again and give it a few seconds to carry you to
    the long link.

    Boomer, Sep 21, 2003
  6. al

    Mara Guest

    Works from here, too.

    "Interesting."

    Mara, Sep 21, 2003
  7. al

    Boomer Guest

    Yes. :)

    Boomer, Sep 21, 2003
  8. al

    °Mike° Guest

    Did you run chkdsk before defragging?

    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003
  9. al

    al Guest

    Well when you hit the defrag button the prog starts with analyzing the
    partision in concern.And I thought that was enough?But now I did run chkdsk
    first and that does not seems to
    change anything.Boomer,the link worked out now.It took me to a
    google site And I'm looking for anything usefull there at the moment.
    al

    al, Sep 21, 2003