    skipped.

    Many thanks in anticipation.

    I.K.

    Ice Kool, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Ice Kool

    Ingeborg Guest

    (Ice Kool) wrote in
    news::

    > Hi, anyone able to shed light on the following?
    >
    > Unable to open the item C:\Documents and Settings\All
    > Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat -
    > skipped.
    > Unable to open the item C:\Documents and Settings\All
    > Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat -
    > skipped.
    >
    > Many thanks in anticipation.
    >
    > I.K.

    I suppose you were creating a backup? This files were in use, so they
    couldn't be read.
    Regarding to the path it was a download manager, or maybe MS update which
    had locked this files.

    Ingeborg, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Howdy!

    "Ice Kool" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, anyone able to shed light on the following?
    >
    > Unable to open the item C:\Documents and Settings\All
    > Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat -
    > skipped.
    > Unable to open the item C:\Documents and Settings\All
    > Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat -
    > skipped.
    >
    > Many thanks in anticipation.

    You had MSN Messenger open (even if it was parked in the toolbar),
    and its queue manager had its data files locked.

    Simple.

    BTW - These are "No Problem" files if they don't get backed up,
    since they're recreated each time MSNMessenger runs.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 7, 2004