    get the access denied message...i ahve given myself all of the permissions
    and rights that I know of ....any help would be apreciated

    Thanks

    Guest, Dec 10, 2004

  2. What operating system are you connecting from and what operating system are
    you connecting to?

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am having the same exact issue. I have emailed Carey to see what he
    suggests.

    Here's where I'm at:

    1 - wireless router & modem (Motoroala SBG900)
    1 desktop connected to router via ethernet win xp home
    1 laptop connect via encrypted wireless to router win xp home as well.
    Both firewalls disabled.
    I have run the wizard countless times, used set up disks etc.

    The desktop can see the laptop under the group, but can not access....

    The laptop can see the group but cannot see itself or the desktop under the
    group.

    Both subnet's are the same.

    My first priority is to be able to print. I'll worry about sharing files
    later. Although logic dictates I fix the printing, I fix the sharing!

    I had disabled the firewall on the router, but enabled it as I was totally
    open to the internet.

    Any ideas or suggestions?

    Guest, Dec 13, 2004
  4. Guest