error message from Viesta 64 ultimate event viewer

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by None_Ya_, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. None_Ya_

    None_Ya_ Guest

    I have done a complete reinstall twice on a hp pavilion tx1000, its a tablet
    pc. On both installs after it is done installing the system comes up to the
    vista screen but then reboots by its self after a minute or two. I have
    stopped the auto reboot function through computer properties and system
    protection ( i think thats right). I can get it to safe mode where it is
    fine and i am able to read the event viewer which gives me a event code of
    7000, which btw happened 45 times in an hr, and a description of "The
    fbikb_nt service failed to start due to the following error: This driver has
    been blocked from loading." Now i have been on line with HP's tech support 3
    times which was no help. Under the details tab this is written in xml view:
    - <event
    xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <system>
    <provider name ="service control
    manager" guid="{555908D1-
    a6D7-4695-8E1E-
    26931D2012F4}"
    eventsourcename="service
    control manager" />
    <eventId
    qualifiers="49152">7000</eventID>
    <version>0</version>
    <level>2</level>
    <task>0</task>
    <opcode>0</Opcode>

    Keywords>0x80000000000000</keywords>
    <timecreated systemtime="2008-
    03-07T18:33:53.000Z"/>

    <eventrecordID>4277</eventrecordID>
    <correlation />
    <execution processID="0"
    threadid="0" />
    <channel>system</channel>
    <computer>5DQH5FJCOEPRD</computer>
    <security />
    </system>
    - <eventdata>
    <data
    name="param1>fbikb_nt</data>
    <data name+"param2">%%
    1275<data>
    </eventdata>
    </event>

    HP tech support was either unable or unwilling to assist me in fixing this
    problem so they want me to mail it in but id like to fix it. any help would
    be appreciated.

    None_Ya_, Mar 7, 2008

  2. The only listings on HP I can find are for Pavilion tx1000 CTO and tx1000z
    CTO. But both of these are notebook computers. Please check the model
    number for your tablet pc.

    Colin Barnhorst, Mar 7, 2008

  3. None_Ya_

    None_Ya_ Guest

    yes you are correct, it is a laptop tablet pc.

    None_Ya_, Mar 7, 2008