    deleted something in error.

    Would appreciate anyone's advice.

    Barb

    barb, Jul 10, 2003

  2. barb

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help barb said:
    Could be that the file is no longer available at that site.
    Have you tried e-mailing the sites admin?

    Brian H¹©, Jul 10, 2003

  3. barb

    Barbara Rose Guest

    ..>
    I don't think so, because it's happened on several sites, just seems too
    much of a coincidence. No, I haven't e-mailed the sites, that's a thought.

    Barb

    Barbara Rose, Jul 10, 2003
  4. barb

    Shep© Guest

    If available.
    Start/programs/Accessories/System Tools/System
    Information/Tools/Internet Repair and re-boot.
    To check if it is a browser issue you can download this very small
    stand alone one to check the sites,
    http://www.OffByOne.com/ob1_download.htm

    HTH :)

    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003
  5. barb

    barb Guest

    Thanks for the link I will try it. I don't have those options from the
    Start button, after System Info it doesn't say Internet Repair. Perhaps if
    I reinstall IE again it will help?

    Barb

    barb, Jul 10, 2003
  6. barb