Error message:Fatal System Error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by tbbs, Mar 16, 2007.

  1. tbbs

    tbbs

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    After solving "ntldr is missing" problem,I boot the computer.THen computer ask me to chose the operating system to start.Its screen displays following message:

    select the operating system to start:
    Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    Microsoft Windows
    Use the up and down arrow keys to move the highlight to your choice

    If I choose Microsoft Windows XP Professional,error mesages will appear as below:
    STOP :c000021a{Fatal System Error}
    The Session Manager Initialization System process terminated
    unexpectedwith a status of 0xc0000034(0x00000000 0x00000000)
    The system has been shut down.

    But if I choose Microsoft Windows,There will be message stating "Microsoft Windows I\O Error accessing boot sector file multi(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\BBTSECT.DOS".

    What should I do to solve this fatal system problem? Does fixing "ntldr is missing" problem cause this fatal system error?
    Thanks in advance

    tbbs, Mar 16, 2007