    (The game is said to be incompatible with XP, but installs fine on my (XP)
    computer and then runs fine using compatibility mode, but on another
    computer, it reportedly won't install - just gives the error message.)

    blizzard, Jan 31, 2005

  2. blizzard

    HF Guest

    That is the point.

    HF, Feb 1, 2005

  3. blizzard

    HF Guest

    In any case you dont specify what OS it will not run on.

    HF, Feb 1, 2005
  4. blizzard

    Ellenz66

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    I too am getting this message when I try to play Riding Star (for my granddaughter) on a Compaq Presario Notebook, with a Radeon graphics card, and running XP home, ......''Code Assertion failed'':barresed: ; oddly it has played on this computer in the UK before I had to reinstall XP in NZ.:gnite:

    Ellenz66, Jun 13, 2007
  5. blizzard

    Dayzzii Doo

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes

    Hiya
    I have succeded in putting Riding star on my old pc which has Directx but my old pc is not very good so i am trying to put it on the xp but i keep getting the message code asscertion failed (null).
    it said on the cover of riding star not for xp so i guess it just does not work on xps.

    From Daisy

    Dayzzii Doo, Aug 16, 2007