    of quark (86)'
    Any ideas whats happening?
    Thx.

    Coolie, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Coolie

    Liz Guest

    Go to Control Panel> click the Regional Settings, check to see the
    language selected in the Regional Settings tab matches the language version
    of QuarkXPress that you are using. If it doesn't, select the correct language.
    Restart your computer.

    http://www.quark.com/service/desktop/support//techinfo/technotes.jsp?idx=98

    Liz, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Coolie

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Coolie

    Coolie Guest

    Coolie, Sep 27, 2003
  5. Coolie

    Vonatar

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Error 86 plz hel me!

    OMG, i have the same error with Quark Xpress 6.1.
    Say:
    The Version of "Xpress Preference" is incompatible with this Version of Quark Xpress [86] ​

    Than
    Cannot Access the "Xpress Preferences" file. [12] ​

    and
    Runtime error! Program: C:/.... .exe
    The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unsusal way.

    WTF? i'm gonna be crazy! please someone can help me?

    Vonatar, Dec 13, 2007
  6. Coolie

    Vonatar

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    someone help me please i'm at work and in 2 hours i have a test

    Vonatar, Dec 13, 2007