    occurs.......can you help me?
    Thank you
    Rossella

    Guest, Jul 16, 2007

  2. John Thomas Smith, Jul 16, 2007

  3. Hi
    This error probably relates to Windows Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC).
    This page would explain how to set it back to Auto ON.
    It might be that it is switched off by another Wireless application running
    in background make sure that the original Wireless card utility is Not
    running too.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 17, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thank you for your kind and immediately answer.......I have made all you have
    indicated but when I press ability for zero configuration it comes a new
    error n° 1068 and I dont know what it is.........
    Now I am connected with a low connection to an old configuration of my
    router and not to the right connection ........
    Rossella

    Guest, Jul 17, 2007
  5. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 17, 2007
  6. Guest

    VB Guest

    Thanks this worked magnificently for me. WZC had been inadvertently disabled,
    but for this bit of information I would still be raking my hair out>
    VB

    VB, Dec 11, 2008
  7. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 11, 2008
  8. Guest

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  9. Guest

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  10. Guest

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  11. Guest

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  12. Guest

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  13. Guest

    James Egan Guest

    That's quite a stammer you have there, Max.

    Jim :)

    James Egan, Dec 22, 2008
  14. Guest

    Lindakay13 Guest

    Lindakay13, Jan 16, 2009
  15. Guest

    9ui09 Guest

    9ui09, Jan 20, 2010
  16. Guest

    9ui09 Guest

    9ui09, Jan 20, 2010
  17. Guest

    9ui09 Guest

    9ui09, Jan 20, 2010
  18. Hi
    If you can connect to another access point it means that your basic Wireless
    works but it is opened and you are Not using any security.
    First look at the preferred List of the Wireless and clean it up.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
    Then set your Wireless with the best level of security that your Access
    Point supports.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jan 20, 2010