    It is a dual core running xp that I got from a friend. It usually
    works great but this is something I am not that familiar with.
    It seems to happen with no warning. Just 2 times in the past 2 weeks.

    joevan, Mar 27, 2008

  2. joevan

    ded Guest

    Error 711 is all over google, you're another one who fails to do
    the obvious and type the error into a search engine.

    ded, Mar 27, 2008

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Yep you are right. I just checked locally on my machine because I
    could not connect at the time. I should have checked once back on
    line. Thanks. I use google a lot.

    joevan, Mar 27, 2008