    ....And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
    ...."'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my sounds galore!" -

    Quoth the server, "404"

    leetfamicom, Aug 10, 2007

  2. leetfamicom

    DemoDisk Guest

    Figures. GoogleGroups would send us someone requiring an answer in
    verse.

    Anybody installed the Norton Anthology of Poetry so this guy can get
    some help?

    DemoDisk, Aug 11, 2007

  3. leetfamicom

    leetfamicom Guest

    LMAO. Just something i came across in work decided to post it up here
    just to add some fun to the healthy diet of spam

    leetfamicom, Aug 11, 2007
  4. leetfamicom

    DemoDisk Guest

    Well thanks. Loooong time ago I created a folder for hilarious Usenet
    posts/threads I'd find. That little poem went in there, too.

    Alt.humor.best-of-usenet does have some good stuff (threads), but
    sometimes this place beats everything.

    DemoDisk, Aug 12, 2007