Error 404: The Resource You Requested Was Not Found

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beady, Aug 28, 2009.

  1. Beady

    Beady Guest

    Beady, Aug 28, 2009

  2. Zu Arsschlaark!, Aug 28, 2009

  3. Beady

    why? Guest

    All links generally work, the status message may not however be what you
    want.

    08/29/09 11:26:06 Browsing
    http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.internet.wireless/2006-10/msg00547.html
    Fetching
    http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.internet.wireless/2006-10/msg00547.html
    GET /Archive/Alt/alt.internet.wireless/2006-10/msg00547.html HTTP/1.1
    Host: newsgroups.derkeiler.com
    Connection: close
    Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:26:06 GMT
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked
    Connection: close
    Last-Modified: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:54:02 GMT
    Server: ApacheDK
    Keep-Alive: timeout=15

    If you mean the text later on..... 70 lines of text array with a bit of
    javascript to display a line, oh wow. Oh, except my application firewall
    blockes the script so it doesn't work anyway, less of the oh wow.

    Me

    why?, Aug 29, 2009
  4. Beady

    Beady Guest

    Why - Why could you not simply answer my question!

    Did you watch long enough?

    Beady, Aug 29, 2009
  5. Beady

    why? Guest

    except my application firewall
    blocks the script --> so it doesn't work anyway <--, less of the oh wow.

    That would be a, no.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 29, 2009