    found windows is now deletng file" This started after I tryed to play a
    movie clip.It does not seem to cayse any ill effect to the pc but is very
    erritating.

    Hac, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Hac

    °Mike° Guest

    So is very badly written English.

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:21:27 GMT, in
    <h0c7gmldct7s$.1irgzd8bbytp3$>
    Hac scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Hac

    Hac Guest

    The system is clean,still got the error-38427

    Hac, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Hac

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  5. I get this error at start up error-38427.It says "A vaild dll file was not
    A video playback should not corrupt system files. Have you considered
    using Linux?

    http://www.lindows.com/lindows_sales_intro.php
    http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/9.1/features/
    http://www.suse.com/us/private/products/suse_linux/

    While you consider using a better operating system, run "sfc /scannow"
    with your Microsoft Windows installation CD-ROM inserted in the
    appropriate drive.

    Alexander Rogge, Jan 26, 2004