Error 1305 in .net installation

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by NR2203, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. NR2203

    NR2203 Guest

    Hello Friends,

    I am getting this error all the time and unable to install the >net on
    my computer. When I press "Retry" , it will install 3 or 4 files and
    the error comes back again. I went on for 4 hours and finally
    aborted. Please tell me how to solve this problem if come across the
    same and solved.

    I uninstalled previous trial version completely and tried and getting
    the same 1305 error again n again.

    I updated all recent updates for Win 2000 professional but that doesn't
    solve the problem either.

    I thought I should copy the entire CD to my hard drive so that I can
    install it from my hard drive. I tried to copy the CD on to my hard
    drive, but it is not coping all the files.

    If you know any suggestions, please let me know my friend.

    Thanks.

    NR2203, Sep 12, 2003

  2. NR2203

    Kenny Guest

    It seems to be a missing file error, could you copy the
    complete message?

    Kenny, Sep 12, 2003

  3. NR2203

    KSK Guest

    This should sort you out. I had the same problem ...

    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 318945

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us%
    3B318945

    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 307372

    HOW TO: Create a Network Installation Point for Visual
    Studio .NET Setup

    KSK, Sep 16, 2003