Error 1304: Error writing to file about ( NetFx64 )

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Tuna, Jan 11, 2008.

  1. Tuna

    Tuna Guest

    When i try to install NetFx64 to my Win Xp x64 i got the error :

    Error 1304: Error writing to file:
    C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\Manifests\amd64_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_3fea50ad.manifest.
    Verify that you have access to that directory.

    I searched this path but there is no such file like it said. And then in
    microsoft i find a solution it says download Windows Installer CleanUp
    Utulity and delete the other Net Frameworks. But i have no Net Framework
    installation in Win Xp x64. I'm so confused.

    Can anyone really help me?
    My systems specification:

    Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop
    ( Windows Vista Home Basic 32 bit included default)

    But i installed Win Xp x64.

    Tuna, Jan 11, 2008