Error 0x80070035 ‘the network path was not found’

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by zillah, Nov 25, 2017.

  1. zillah

    zillah

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2006
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear folk

    I have my work laptop windows 10 that joined a work domain and I have my home desktop windows 7 that on workgroup.

    When I am at home and from my work laptop I used to access a shared folder on my desktop to do backup.

    Now whenever I tried to access the shard folder the error below pops up

    https://imgur.com/a/2GSZw

    Error 0x80070035 'the network path was not found'

    Work Laptop can ping desktop

    Other homes computers can access a shared folder issue only with my work laptop

    Tried below troubleshoot :

    https://appuals.com/error-0x80070035-the-network-path-was-not-found/

    Thanks

    zillah, Nov 25, 2017