    frees the memory. If I'm right, is there a list of errata for this book.
    This question has spooked me a bit.

    cheers

    Martin Knott, Apr 12, 2004

  2. You are certainly correct, it's a typeo.

    If I'm not mistaken, the explanation he actually gives confirms this
    and contradicts his [incorrect] answer!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004

  3. If I'm right, is there a list of errata for this book.

    oh yes; best contact the publishers

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004