    Does anyone know of an errata page for this book?

    thanks,
    Tony

    Tony, Jun 25, 2004

  2. We haven't created an errata sheet for this book yet, but will create one
    and add this to it. You are correct; the missing work is ipconfig.

    To find the errata sheets, go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.asp and plug in the ISBN
    number for the book. Any corrections for the book will be there.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jun 25, 2004

  3. Tony

    Guest Guest

    yeah another one of ms stuff ups, would hate to see the
    one on mcse '03 say it hough

    Guest, Jun 28, 2004
  4. I'm not sure I understand.

    --