    Epson's site.

    I'm running Windows XP SP2, if that makes any difference.

    Thanks!

    BRH, Sep 22, 2007

  2. BRH

    tomm42 Guest

    Unfortunately the Epson 750 is a very old printer, one of the first
    inkjets to print good photos. Today almost all the photo inkjet have
    at least several profiles enclosed with the printer, not the case when
    the 750 was produced. Also Epson has a bad habit of renaming papers,
    there is probably not the same paers out anyway as paper design has
    also gotten much better. Best thing to do is to have a profile made,
    the following places do this for a reasonable ammount or $:
    www.cathysprofiles.com
    www.booksmartstudio.com

    Tom

    tomm42, Sep 25, 2007

  3. BRH

    Mike Russell Guest

    Mike Russell, Sep 26, 2007
  4. BRH

    tomm42 Guest

    Both the reference I gave do quality profiles for under $50, Booksmart
    will do a 700 or so patched target for $25, a 1600 or so patch target
    for $40, Cathy charges $35 for a profile. I have used Booksmart's and
    have heard good things about Cathy's Profiles. Some vendors charge
    well over $100 for a profile.

    Tom

    tomm42, Sep 26, 2007
  5. BRH

    Bill Tuthill Guest

    Good advice by Mike.

    We used to have an Epson 750 (hated it!) and I noticed
    that its color balance changed according to humidity (especially),
    age of paper, and amount of ink(s) left in the cartridge.

    In other words, you might be wasting your time.

    Bill Tuthill, Sep 26, 2007