    only a black ink cartridge ?

    I only need black and white and not colour printouts.

    Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

    pokhara67, Jul 12, 2007

  2. pokhara67

    DemoDisk Guest

    I have that printer, and so rarely use color that the cartridge is usu
    clogged/empty. It prints. You could *try* w/o the colour cartridge...no
    harm done if it doesn't work.

    Now, if you're looking to hack the Epson to default to black w/o
    bothering with a color cartridge, try comp.periphs.printers.

    HTH
    JM

    DemoDisk, Jul 13, 2007

  3. pokhara67

    Sedanman Guest

    Go to your printer settings and reset to black not color

    Sedanman, Jul 18, 2007