    to print a full 11x17 bleed. I tried one and only got about an 8x8 result.
    I need help in determining what resolution to use to print full page 11x14,
    11x17 and probably give a try to 13x19. Thanks for any tips, help etc.

    John, Dec 8, 2004

  2. John

    Ed Ruf Guest

    From
    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=28907797
    it appear it can't.

    "It produces captivating borderless 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10",
    letter-size, 11" x 14" and 13" x 19" color photos on a variety of Epson
    photo papers, which are pre-cut in these popular, frame-ready sizes."
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Dec 8, 2004

  3. John

    Jim Guest

    You can't. The manual shows a list of sizes.
    Jim

    Jim, Dec 8, 2004
  4. John

    AFN Guest

    Maybe try a 13x19 with a border and use a paper cutter???? At least your
    bleed would be perfect.

    AFN, Dec 8, 2004