    some reviews before I buy it. Has anyone bought the RX500? Are you happy
    with it?

    Tod

    Tod DeBie, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Tod DeBie

    monl Guest

    I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
    code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
    UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
    one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
    I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.

    monl, Dec 13, 2004