    Lionello Guest

    Anyone know how to get an Epson printer refurbished?
    Thanks.

    Lionello, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Lionello

    Argon3 Guest

    Like so many things, I'd expect a refurb to cost almost as much as a new
    printer (depending on the printer, of course). I've almost come to expect that
    printers will be replaced every couple of years. What model of Epson are you
    talking about?

    argon

    Argon3, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Lionello

    LauraK Guest

    Anyone know how to get an Epson printer refurbished?
    Order direct from Epson -- at least in the US.
    Go here:
    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/index.jsp
    and click on Clearance Center
    Savings can be substantial, depending on what printer you want. Popular ones
    like the 1280 are rarely discounted. On others, you can save $100 or more.
    Also have refurb scanners.
    I've bought a couple of refurb items from Epson. No problems at all with them.
    Looked and performed like new.

    http://www.madmousergraphics.com
    web design, print design, photography

    LauraK, Dec 2, 2003
  4. If you are asking where to get repairs, try arditos.com

    Barry Kelsall, Dec 2, 2003
  5. I have an Epson 915 which is an excellent printer at $200. Fry's has this
    printer refurbished for $89.

    Sabu

    Lionello, Dec 3, 2003