    thanks for your time,
    and happy new year to you all
    -GianLuca

    Gian, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Huh? Ultra Glossy? How much glossier can you get than PGPP?

    GAry Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Gian

    Bob Williams Guest

    Not sure but you might try "Glossy Film"
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Gian

    Clyde Guest

    Normally Epson puts information on a sheet inside or on the box telling
    you what settings to use. What does it say?

    Clyde

    Clyde, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Gian

    Gian Guest

    says 300g/m2, ultra glossy PP.
    Now that I see it, it does not mention the R800.
    Says, Stylus Photo R200, R300, R320, RX420, RX425, RX500, RX600, RX620
    and RX700.

    -Gian

    Gian, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Gian

    Clyde Guest

    Hum... It sounds like the paper is for dye based inks and not intended
    for the pigment based inks on the R800. You aren't likely to get the
    best results from this paper.

    Besides not looking as bright and colorful as proper papers, the ink
    may not stick to the paper as well. You just need to play with
    different settings and see what works best for you.

    Good luck,
    Clyde

    Clyde, Jan 4, 2006