    quicker. The HP's photo printers (atleast the 7350) has a black ink
    cartridge that is used solely for text, etc.

    Thanks for any imput

    Steven Wandy, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Steven Wandy

    George Guest

    I picked up a new R200 strictly for printing CDs and DVDs and can confirm
    that it has a black cartridge. In fact, all the colors are separate so you
    JUST replace the color you ran out of. BTW, I've always preferred HP
    printers too, but this one is pretty good for a $100 printer that came with
    $80 worth of ink cartridges.

    George, Apr 2, 2004