    Thanks
    -- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 6
    -- http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    Edmonton_Guy, Sep 22, 2005

  2. You knead a both cartridges for them to work no way out sorry

    anthony morris, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Edmonton_Guy

    Brian Guest

    try this service utility. I have it myself and works great for me.
    http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

    Brian, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Edmonton_Guy

    Edmonton_Guy Guest

    Edmonton_Guy, Sep 22, 2005
  5. Edmonton_Guy

    Edmonton_Guy Guest

    For some reason that program won't recognize my printer, can't
    communicate with it... I heard of this resetter you can buy that goes
    in between your usb port and your printer I'm just going to buy if I
    can find that site again.

    Thanks anyways,

    Edmonton_Guy

    Edmonton_Guy, Sep 23, 2005