    Epson Inkjet cartridges, Inkjet Supplies & Printer Cartridges. FREE Delivery
    On All Orders.

    http://www.cartridgebiz.co.uk/

    Cartridgebiz.co.uk, Jan 13, 2007

  2. Cartridgebiz.co.uk

    Bob B Guest

    They seem very expensive compared to these

    Bob B, Jan 14, 2007

  3. Cartridgebiz.co.uk

    Annette Guest

    I checked out the site. Is it legit? I have an old printer, and the prices
    here are great. Is there an American exchange rate indicated for payment?
    I don't know the pound conversion. Thanks.

    Annette, Feb 2, 2007
  4. Cartridgebiz.co.uk

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Feb 2, 2007
  5. Cartridgebiz.co.uk

    Bob B Guest

    It is a UK site and I have tonight fitted their cheap cartridges without any
    problem and they seem to be working well (by the way the cartridges are from
    the USA)

    Bob

    Bob B, Feb 3, 2007