    are they too cheap?
    Must admit thinking of saving 4 quid.
    Peter.

    Peter C, Dec 30, 2006

  2. Peter C

    Stewy Guest

    Try them. p&p is free so just ordering 1 pack at a time as you won't
    gain anything from ordering multiples.

    Stewy, Dec 30, 2006

  3. Peter C

    Cgiorgio Guest

    If you really want to save money, why don't you just look for an Epson C46
    compatible refill kit + chip resetter? I refill Epson cartridges about 6 -
    10 times before I replace them. You also might want to get some disposable
    gloves before you go about refilling:

    http://www.refillinkcartridges.co.uk/Epson_guides/epson_c46_refill_instructions.html

    Just found a firm, 'Inkworldwide Ltd' advertising Epson C46 compatible
    , three for £6-99, p and p free.
    I normally pay £9-99 + p and p.
    You may say, 'Stay with them'
    But as a Yorkshire man, I ask if any reader has purchased from this
    firm and are they a decent product and do a good job. On the other hand

    Cgiorgio, Dec 30, 2006
  4. Peter C

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Peter:

    "EverydaySource" (a US-based eBay seller) offers excellent "Buy It Now"
    prices, on generic inkjet cartridges. I've purchased some of their
    "Insten" brand ones, for my Epson "Stylus Photo 825" printer, and have
    been quite satisfied.

    Good luck!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>