    sizes, my prints start halfway throught the image. so im stuck right
    now printing 13x19 max, or defaulting to the epson panorama driver
    which is like 8.5"

    gbowie, Feb 2, 2005

  2. The driver is buggy as hell. At least on the Mac driver, you can create
    a custom paper size that's 12.92 inches wide and any length. Printing
    13.00 inches wide results in an 8.5x11 or 4x6 print in the middle of the
    full length of paper. That sounds like what's happening to you.

    Banner roll printing, which should chop the paper at the correct length,
    is totally broken in the Mac driver. I've heard complaints about it on
    the Windows driver too.

    I think Epson's real goal is to make you buy as much paper and ink as
    possible. I always do test runs by printing a rectangle outline onto
    scrap paper. It saves a lot of money while searching for a
    configuration that isn't defective.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Feb 2, 2005

  3. gbowie

    DangerMouse Guest

    I have a 2100 and it seems that the maximum length I can set before
    problems occur is 105cm (from memory). Could that be the problem?

    DangerMouse, Feb 3, 2005
  4. gbowie

    Doug Warner Guest

    Works fine for me (windows) except for the length limit. I was able
    to get around that by using Qimage.
    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

    Using Qimage, I was able to produce a 62 x 13" version of this:
    http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/SmallPano2.jpg

    To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
    Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

    Doug Warner, Feb 6, 2005