    Has anybody used the Epson 1280 with 13" roll paper to print panoramas?
    What kind of luck did you have?
    Jim

    Jim Weaver, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Jim Weaver

    Stewy Guest

    My brother did try with the narrower paper and got pretty good results.

    However the cost of the paper is the killer - twice the price of cut,
    which seems another way that Epson fleeces the customer of their
    (apparently) cheap printers.

    I have a stylus 850 sitting on a shelf doing nothing as it costs around
    8000 yen (£40) to get a full set of 7 inks and blockages were common.
    Many wasted prints later, I finally invested in a REAL printer - a Canon
    6100.

    Stewy, Sep 15, 2005