    13x19" is being planned?

    Thank you
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 31, 2004

  2. HRosita

    Alan F Cross Guest

    Be nice to think it will be a larger format version of the R800! This is
    well overdue.

    Alan F Cross, Aug 31, 2004

  3. HRosita

    Clyde Guest

    Isn't that the 4000?

    Clyde

    Clyde, Aug 31, 2004
  4. HRosita

    Alan F Cross Guest

    I said 'larger', not large! The 4000 will do 22 x 17, and needs a lot of
    desk space (and a significant investment!). I'm looking for an A3
    version of the R800. I need 12" x 16" (for prints mounted to 16" x 20")
    so A3 without bleed is adequate, for my, and probably a lot of other,
    photographers' requirements.

    Alan F Cross, Aug 31, 2004
  5. HRosita

    HRosita Guest

    Hi Clyde,

    the epson stylus 4000 is a professional printer 17" wide and costs about $1500.

    I am looking for an upgrade to the 1280 (13"x19") that should cost about
    $400-$500.
    I am still using my trusted 1270 (4 years old) but if another printer is in the
    pipeline I don't want to get the 1280 that came out in the spring of 2001.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 31, 2004
  6. HRosita

    O Ransen Guest

    I've just bought the Epson Photo 2100 , so far very happy with it,
    though have not tried A3 printing yet.

    Unique and easy to use graphics programs
    http://www.ransen.com

    O Ransen, Sep 1, 2004